All uploaded images are deleted after 1 hour.
Use the slider to select the image compression quality:
- Lower values give better compression (at the expense of image quality).
- Higher values may increase the size of the image.
- Default (60) is a good balance between image quality and compression.
About Compress This
Compress This is a free tool to compress JPEG images to the minimum possible size while preserving their image quality. Smaller image sizes result in faster website loading times. You can upload up to 10 images at the same time. All images will be removed from the server after 1 hour.
How to Compress
- Click the "Browse Files" button or drop some images to upload.
- Select the compression quality (60 is recommended)
- Click the "Compress now!" button to start compressing
- Click the "Download" button to download individual images or "Download ZIP" to download all the images